Subtitling/Dubbing in Canada
Iniziatore argomento: Lori Cirefice
Lori Cirefice
Lori Cirefice  Identity Verified
Francia
Local time: 14:41
Da Francese a Inglese
Feb 24, 2014

Does anyone do subtitling/dubbing work for French-speaking Canada? Does such a market even exist? I am looking for some general information about how things work in Canada. My request is of a personal nature, in relation to a particular cause that I'm involved with. Basically, what I need to know is - what is the usual channel for getting a TV show subtitled/dubbed from US English into French, for broadcast in Québec.

If any of you have time to give me some tips, it would be great
... See more
Does anyone do subtitling/dubbing work for French-speaking Canada? Does such a market even exist? I am looking for some general information about how things work in Canada. My request is of a personal nature, in relation to a particular cause that I'm involved with. Basically, what I need to know is - what is the usual channel for getting a TV show subtitled/dubbed from US English into French, for broadcast in Québec.

If any of you have time to give me some tips, it would be greatly appreciated.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatore(i) di questo Forum
NancyLynn[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Subtitling/Dubbing in Canada

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »