Asso Kork  Identity Verified
Estonia
Local time: 02:49
Member (2019)
English to Estonian
+ ...
Aug 9, 2021

Hello,

This may sound like a real rookie question. And I do apologize if it has already been asked a couple of times but I also tried searching and couldn't find an answer.
Anyway here is the question: when translating a project in Studio and the term recognition finds a match I only see English-English in the term recognition window. What setting should I change for the termbase to see the target term in the circled position?
I have Studio 2017 just in case it matters
image_2021-08-09_100120

Thanks!

[Edited at 2021-08-09 03:08 GMT]

Anthony Rudd
Anthony Rudd

Local time: 01:49
German to English
+ ...
TB settings Aug 9, 2021

What are the language settings for the assigned TB?

Stepan Konev
Stepan Konev  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 02:49
English to Russian
Multilingual Termbase Aug 9, 2021

Most probably, you experience the same problem as described here. I suggest that you post your question on this ... See more
Most probably, you experience the same problem as described here. I suggest that you post your question on this Trados Community site. They seem to have no solution since Trados 2015. Maybe your new question will push them to finally fix it.

[Edited at 2021-08-09 18:44 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Termbase not showing translation

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »