How to filter messages in Outlook Express
ناشر الموضوع: Céline Graciet
Céline Graciet
Céline Graciet
Local time: 00:00
أنجليزي إلى فرنسي
Apr 3, 2003

Hi everyone,

I\'d like the messages that I get from groups (TCR etc) to go straight to a folder separate from my inbox. Can it actually be done? Or am I overestimating the genius of nowadays technology?

Thanks in advance,

Céline

Csaba Ban
Csaba Ban  Identity Verified
المجر-هنغاريا
Local time: 01:00
عضو (2002)
أنجليزي إلى مجري
+ ...
Easy Apr 3, 2003

Dear Céline,

When you receive a message that you would like to place in a specific folder, open the Messages menu - choose \"Create rule from message...\", then it\'s obvious.

If you select \"move to specified folder\", all subsequent emails that match your specific criteria will be channelled to this new folder.

regards,

Csaba

Céline Graciet
Céline Graciet
Local time: 00:00
أنجليزي إلى فرنسي
بادئ الموضوع
Dear Csaba Apr 3, 2003

You\'re a star! Me and my inbox thank you very much.

Céline

Suzanne Bernard
Suzanne Bernard
Local time: 20:00
أنجليزي إلى فرنسي
+ ...
You can also... Apr 3, 2003

go to Tools......Message rules.....then select the type of rule you wish to create, and fill in the blanks

Have a nice weekend,

Suzanne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to filter messages in Outlook Express

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »