No "Maintenance" possible in the CrossTank Manager?
Thread poster: MikeTrans
MikeTrans
MikeTrans
Germany
Local time: 21:28
Italian to German
+ ...
Jun 28, 2011

Hi,

I have Across v.5 with the latest E-patch.
I want to completely wipe the CrossTank (deleting all entries) because my first import doesn't show all attributes correctly. I now have changed the TMX manually and added relevant projects in Across in order to map them with the TMX.

In the CrossTank Manager however the "Maintenance" in the tool menu and the toolbar remain grey. Is this only available in the Server-version and if so: how can I wipe the database?
... See more
Hi,

I have Across v.5 with the latest E-patch.
I want to completely wipe the CrossTank (deleting all entries) because my first import doesn't show all attributes correctly. I now have changed the TMX manually and added relevant projects in Across in order to map them with the TMX.

In the CrossTank Manager however the "Maintenance" in the tool menu and the toolbar remain grey. Is this only available in the Server-version and if so: how can I wipe the database?

Thanks for your help!

Greets,
Mike
Collapse

AAV
AAV
Local time: 02:28
Find all antries and delete them manually Jul 18, 2011

As far as I know, Maintenance possibility will be provided to freelancers as well, but not yet...

For the moment workaround is:
- select "All results" for concordance search (crossTank Manager -> Tools);
- select your source language and "All languages" as target;
- search;
- select all search results and delete them.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No "Maintenance" possible in the CrossTank Manager?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »