disable prompts during "store finished.. to cross tank"
Tópico cartaz: sentrodil (X)
sentrodil (X)
sentrodil (X)
Turquia
Local time: 01:22
Jun 1, 2011

hi folks,

is there any way to disable the prompt asking to realign/join sentences during the "store finished to cross tank" process, whenever it is faced with an abbreviation...??

or can you add a list of these abbreviations, like in Trados or wordfast, so across will recognize them as such and not prompt for them??

Liselotte K. de Hennig
Liselotte K. de Hennig  Identity Verified
Uruguai
Local time: 19:22
espanhol para alemão
+ ...
Starting point for entering abbreviations in across Jun 3, 2011

Since my Across runs with a german GUI, I am guessing the correct menu and dialog names and I can tell you only where to start:
Abbreviations can be entered at System settings -> Language settings -> Language families ->Standard language set -> (here you select the language you need).

I hope it helps at least some.

Kind regards
Liselotte

AAV
AAV
Local time: 05:22
Use "abbreviation" button Jun 8, 2011

When you are performing translation, there are buttons in Source View and Target Editor - "Configure sentence detection" / "Correction of sentence detection". You can specify if text with full stop is abbreviation with help of these buttons.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

disable prompts during "store finished.. to cross tank"

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »