How to Leverage Systems to Stop Stressing!
Thread poster: Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:00
French to English
Aug 21, 2018

Overwhelm and stress are business KILLERS.
Not to mention…who wants to live like that? Not me.

In this event, we’ll focus on working SMARTER:

➠ Determine what systems you need to end overwhelm
➠ Create an action item list to build those systems
➠ Get daily support from me and your colleagues

PLUS full access to 100% of Success by Rx
Let’s do this!
Grab your ticket he
... See more
Overwhelm and stress are business KILLERS.
Not to mention…who wants to live like that? Not me.

In this event, we’ll focus on working SMARTER:

➠ Determine what systems you need to end overwhelm
➠ Create an action item list to build those systems
➠ Get daily support from me and your colleagues

PLUS full access to 100% of Success by Rx
Let’s do this!
Grab your ticket here: https://successbyrx.clickfunnels.com/how-to-stop-stressing-and-systematize-everything

I'm happy to answer questions here or by e-mail ([email protected]) -- See you there!
Collapse

Maxi Schwarz
Maxi Schwarz  Identity Verified
Local time: 02:00
German to English
+ ...
not enough information Aug 21, 2018

I didn't understand much from the post, and the link wanted me to register, and also gave little information. To answer the question (if there was one), a lot of the "systems" are ones of our own creation. How we organize our work, our time use, our lives in general, how we work with our clients including the all important pre-project, and pre-acceptance stages.

I don't know if this thread is about that.

Fiona Grace Peterson

Fiona Grace Peterson
Fiona Grace Peterson  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 09:00
Italian to English
Eighty seven dollars Aug 22, 2018

Maxi Schwarz wrote:

The webinar costs $87 - the monthly subscription to Success By Rx. I'm sure the webinar will be packed with useful information, however it also aims to encourage attendees to subscribe to Success by Rx, if I understand correctly.

That's what this thread is about.

Mirko Mainardi

Samuel Murray
Samuel Murray  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 09:00
Member (2006)
English to Afrikaans
+ ...
@Maxi Aug 22, 2018

Maxi Schwarz wrote:

This thread is in the "Language Industry Events & Announcements" subforum, so the purpose of the original poster's post is to announce the event and to answer questions about the event. The OP isn't asking about what various systems are used by ProZ.com members.

Jenae Spry
Jenae Spry  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 00:00
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Not sure there were actually questions for me but... Aug 24, 2018

As Samuel mentioned, this is the industry events forum, and this is an upcoming event (though it would definitely be a great topic for discussion in another forum!). Maybe mentioning I'd be happy to answer questions is what caused confusion.

This is not actually a webinar. I find people often watch webinars and then don't actually *do* anything with that information. This is a week-long event where I post a video with a task each day to help freelancers figure out what systems woul
... See more
As Samuel mentioned, this is the industry events forum, and this is an upcoming event (though it would definitely be a great topic for discussion in another forum!). Maybe mentioning I'd be happy to answer questions is what caused confusion.

This is not actually a webinar. I find people often watch webinars and then don't actually *do* anything with that information. This is a week-long event where I post a video with a task each day to help freelancers figure out what systems would be helpful and get going on actually creating those systems. It involves a *lot* more hand-holding, which is also why the price covers a full month though this particular event lasts a week. The event also runs right inside the program. I've run several of these before, all with great feedback, and there is even a money-back guarantee for anyone who might feel unhappy with their purchase.

I hope that helps clarify any confusion and again, I am always happy to answer any questions either here or privately.

[Edited at 2018-08-24 01:16 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to Leverage Systems to Stop Stressing!

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »