https://www.proz.com/forum/wordfast_support/355391-wordfast_anywhere_6_alt_down.html

Wordfast Anywhere 6 - Alt-down
Autor de la hebra: Jose Caceres
Jose Caceres
Jose Caceres
Perú
Local time: 06:24
inglés al español
+ ...
Jan 10, 2022

When using TM, I start "alt-down" for each TU. After 2 or 3 Alt-down's, a pull down appears at the extreme right of screen, and I have to go to "Translation"+"Start/Next". Then I can continue with the "alt-down" for 2 or 3 TU's more, until the pull down appears again. This happens all the time. What can I do to use the "alt-down" all the time, without the pull down appearing and obliging me to do the longer procedure "Translation2 +"start/next"? Thank you

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Wordfast Anywhere 6 - Alt-down

Translation news related to Wordfast

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »